Sunday, November 8, 2009

Goodwill Finds


Express gray work pants = $4.00


The Limited black work pants = $4.00


City Triangles geometric dress = $6.00


Swell white cotton comfy pants = $3.00


Detail of embroidery on leg



Detail of embroidery on the butt



tagless purple stripped comfy pants = $3.00



Paperback Pennsylvania Dutch Cut and Use Stencils = $0.50


A few of the stencil designs


6 Nancy Drew books = $1.00 a piece
totaling $6.00

#7 - The Clue in the Diary
# 9 - The Sign of the Twisted Candles
# 18 - Mystery of the Moss Covered Mansion
#29 - Mystery at the Ski Jump
# 34 - The Hidden Window Mystery
# 39 - The Clue of the Dancing Puppet

I am trying to collect the older set. I already own the reprint of #7 and #9 but I bought them anyway so I can give the new books to my niece (as Jenn is collecting them for her). I think this is my favorite find of the day.

2 comments:

  1. I love the clothes you got! I like the dress! I just got one at Banana Republic outlet for $40 almost identical!! And it was originally $90!! You definitely got the better deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i showed matt the dress and he said it hurts his eyes.

    ReplyDelete