Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodwill

Emily and I went on our first thrifting adventure of the new year yesterday. Our first stop was Goodwill.


Orange shirt = $4.00

Emily actually picked out this shirt for me. At first I wasn't so sure about it. But then after trying it on, I fell in love with the color and the fit. It is the perfect addition to adding more color to my wardrobe.


White frilly Wet Seal shirt = $4.00






Magnifying Glass = $0.79



Huge Moroccan Tea Pot = $5.99

The tea pot is actually quite huge. Bigger than any "tea pot" I have ever seen. I am going to use it as a watering can to water my plants with (that is about how big it is). It says "Made in Morocco" on the bottom and has a reference number which I can not make out.

1 comment:

  1. The size is usual. we have one but it's not like that.

    they should be pairs, one for boiling water, when it comes to peak we pour the water into the little pot which is filled with tea, then put the little one on the top of the big to make it ready

    ReplyDelete