Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Aprons Ahoy!

I am taking a break from posting about my thrift finds to talk about another purchase I made recently: these two ADORABLE aprons from The Apron Diva.


Black & White damask & polka dot half apron with pocket


Lemon half apron with pocket

Please forgive the fact that I didn't iron them before I took the picture. I fell in love with both of these aprons on her facebook site. I initially decided on the black and white damask half apron. I had to snatch it up before somebody else bought it. No matter what though, I couldn't stop thinking about the lemon one as well. It was so cheery. I could see myself using the lemon one in the spring/summer time and the damask one in the fall/winter. As luck would have it, a few days later The Apron Diva popped up at my work again. This time she happened to have the lemon one in her car. I knew I wouldn't forgive myself if I let that one get away too, so I bought that one as well. I am extremely pleased with both of my purchases. I highly recommend her for your high fashion apron needs.

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny! Thanks!!! I'm glad you like them and I see you didn't give the damask one as a Christmas gift after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. heck no i didn't give it away. i love it too much to do that. BUT, if you did find more fabric like this, i will buy her one for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete