Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Meet the latest additions to my household.



Unicorn Napkin Rings!

I found these wonderfully tacky napkin rings at the Salvation Army last Thursday for 99¢. When I first saw them, I giggled to myself at how ridiculous they looked and put them back.

However, no matter how hard I tried I could not get these gaudy things out of my mind.




They are made out of a hard clear plastic. I found a set that is selling for $10.00 on e-bay.

I am sure I will not use them for a fancy dinner party. And there aren't that many holidays that feature the unicorn.

But I can tell you they will be used.

I need no excuse to invite my girlfriend over for brunch, but now I definitely have one.


(please excuse wrinkled napkin)

2 comments:

  1. we need to do a dinner party- of two or three- depeneding on if matt is there or working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR NAPKIN RINGS AND YOUR ROCK
    LOVE JO COOL

    ReplyDelete