Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Revamp

I decided to use my new dress form as the mannequin for the few shirts I bought at Goodwill the other day. Unfortunately, I haven't measured myself and matched the dress form to my proportions yet, so some of the shirts look like they fit differently. The last shirt I posted looks quite different in my opinion. They keyhole opening doesn't open as wide on me as it does on the dress form. I had originally bought it because I fell in love with the ribbon tie. It looks quite delicate and lovely. Unfortunately, in these pictures it just looks trashy.



Mossimo patterned tee = $4.00



Self Esteem pink flower and polka dotted top (with cute buttons) = $4.00



Charlotte Russe tie blouse = $4.00



Guess Collection white tank with ribbon tie = $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment