Sunday, June 28, 2009

Retail Therapy

Last Friday, as retail therapy, I went to Goodwill and bought myself a few things. All together I bought two dresses (though one will be used as a shirt), 4 shirts, 1 pair of exercise shorts (not shown), and 1 glass item and only spent $37.35.

The first dress I bought is a cute little blue sundress with white flowers on it from Heritage 1981 = $6.00.




The thing I like about this dress is that the liner underneath causes it to not form to your body in any way. It sticks out in a childish way that I really love. Here is a shot of the back.





The next black dress is actually going to be used as a long black shirt instead. It would be WAY too short to wear as a dress but I love the features on the top half so much I had to buy it. Black BeBop brand dress = $6.00.





Here is a close up of the top half I love so much (please ignore the Buddha hair). It has four large black buttons going down the v neck front. Paired with a high collar and puff ball sleeves, the shirt is too wonderful for me not to love it.





I love the length and empire waist on this purple shirt. It was brand new and still had the tags on it for $22.00. Purple Sonoma shirt = $4.00.





Normally I don't go for shirts this loud, but the cotton on this Forever 21 shirt is very soft and only cost $4.00. I just need to throw a cami underneath and I am good to go.




I picked up this next shirt to add to my work wardrobe. Please ignore all the wrinkles. I like the tie in the front but it looks more flattering on the body than it does limp on the hanger. Silky silver Express shirt = $4.00.





I really loved the newsprint on this short sleeved hoodie. Wet Seal hoodie = $4.00.





Since I am also always on the lookout for some interesting glassware to do terrariums in, I had to pick up this mushroom shaped glass container. I think it will look so cute once I get some moss in there. Mushroom Glassware = $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment