Sunday, June 28, 2009

The lightbulb has it.

We spent the weekend switching our junk room with my old craft room. I am excited to have the extra space to use for my new craft room. Of course, I do have to share with Matt's weight bench, but I do not mind.

The room has two closets. Mine is on the right and Matt's is on the left. Again, there is no coordination to this. Once I get it decorated, I can really get it organized.



&



I bought that desk for $10.00 at Treasure Box thrift store. It is real wood and the lady who sold it to me used it as her sewing table. Ideally, I would like something longer and larger but until I find that perfect table, I will use this. Right now the room is very bare. It is not painted and there are no decorations or form to it really.

This is my idea. I would like to paint the wall a green color. I would like to take some molding and form a border. Inside that I would like to paint some chalkboard paint. Or I might not even doing the molding. Somewhere (either on the blackboard or on another part of the wall somewhere) I would like to install a branch to hang things from and take pictures of. I thought doing it on the chalkboard would be funny because i could draw pictures behind it. But that might be too much in one spot.







I would also like to paint the inside of the closet yellow.



Here are some of the inspiration pictures that I found.
























No comments:

Post a Comment