Monday, June 29, 2009

Pink Mohawk

You might want to sit down.



Surprise. I wanted to share a picture of my new haircut with you guys. Actually, I should have taken a picture a few weeks ago because my roots are starting to grow out now. Please be aware that ...

  1. I do know what I am doing. There is a reason to my rhyme.
  2. I can NOT take a picture of myself in a mirror to save my life. Myspace and Facebook be damned.
  3. I just got out of the shower in these pictures so commence with the drowned rat look and the glare from the dirty mirror.
  4. I am aware that the wallpaper in my bathroom is from the 70's.













Everything looks better tinted green.



2 comments:

  1. I notice your face more now. You're so pretty, Jeanine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! I just HAD to come and see the extra pics you mentioned on LJ :) Hehehee.

    ReplyDelete