Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Clothes Horse

I just wanted to post with a few more of the things that I have bought from Goodwill recently.



Floral One Clothing Brand Shirt = $3.50

I really like this style of shirt. I have one other that has the same long ties on it. You can tie it in the back or wrap it around the back and tie it in the front. It looks good both ways. I also love how long it is that it properly covers your stomach. I hate shirts that are too short. For a short girl, I must have a long torso. I think the flowers look like poppies, but I am not a flower expert.



Pink The Limited brand shirt = $3.50




Sheer Crown of Us brand shirt = $3.50




Red "Viva La Martha" t-shirt = $2.50

This t-shirt doesn't have a brand name on the tag. At first I thought it was home made, but then I found out it was selling on Treadpit.com. I can't hate on Martha.



Black Merona brand skirt = $4.00

This skirt might be a tad too long for my taste. The picture really doesn't represent the length. I won't know until I pair it up with the right pair of shoes. It is made of a heavy cotton and has two black buttons decorating the front two pockets.





Pleated black Express skirt = $4.00

You can't really tell from the picture, but the skirts shell is covered in pleats. When I expressed to Matt that this skirt reminded me of a flapper skirt, he agreed. I told him that if I was ever invited to a flapper party, this would be the skirt I wear.




Long golf girl canvas tote = $0.00

I found out when I got home that the cashier forgot to charge me for this. I don't think it is supposed to be used as a purse as it is really long. Based on the length, it looks like it would carry wine bottles in it. The handle separates the two parts of it. It reminds me of a saddle bag as in there are two "bag" parts on both sides. Only one side has a picture on it. I think maybe you are supposed to fill it with golf balls out on the range or something. I am not sure. I do know that it made me want to go golfing again though.

2 comments:

  1. You always find some cute things. You make me wanna hit mine up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally go and post your finds. Better yet, we should go together. You have better fashion sense than me.

    ReplyDelete