Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thrifting Treasures

A few Thursdays ago, I was in Salvation Army when I came across these four corn dishes. They were each marked 75¢, but because they were running a sale during the next 30 minutes the dishes were marked down to 15¢ each.









Last Friday I stopped by Salvation Army again. This time I came across this really sweet looking brass table trivet for only 69¢. I am uncertain if I want to use it as intended, or if I want to hang it on the wall.








The same day I bought the tea trivet, I also bought some more napkin rings (shock! surprise!). I am getting quite the little collection going. I was allured to the delicate purple flowers. I can't be sure of the material, but I believe it is ceramic. A woman even stopped me in the store so she could get a closer look at them and complimented me on my purchase. I received the whole set for 99¢.





2 comments:

  1. I should come hang with you! You find awesome stuff!! I LOVE the napkins rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you put corn in the holder as a model!!! what's the difference between those napkin rings and the ones i kept finding--lol!!!

    ReplyDelete