Friday, July 17, 2009

Blast To My Past

Last Sunday I picked up these two paperback books for $0.50 each. Both books look like they had barely been cracked open.


"Palm Sunday" by Kurt Vonnegut


"The Importance of Being Earnest and Four Other Plays" by Oscar Wilde


Red patterned Tote Bag = $0.99


"Golden Rose" teacup and saucer = $0.49

A quick search online found that this same exact teacup and saucer is selling for $15.00.




Ana brand jean jacket = $5.00

A few months ago I was sitting on my couch watching TV when I sat bolt upright with an epiphany moment that I NEEDED to get a jean jacket. Call it a tribute to my childhood if you will. I had been on the lookout for one ever since. However each time I looked for one in the thrift stores, I would never find EXACTLY what I was looking for. Until last Sunday that is. Some people can't appreciate the jean jacket. I say, I'm bringing it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment