Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ichitucknee River

Emily and I went tubing down the Ichitucknee River last Monday. I bought a cheap underwater camera to capture the good time we had. We were able to catch the tram to the midpoint and floated for about 1.5 hours utill the end.



















We floated by these people hanging out on a log. The guy asked if I had an underwater camera. I told him I did and he responded, "lucky" in a very napoleon dynamite-esque voice. So I took their picture. I am slightly bummed I accidentally had my finger over the lens.



I had to take the picture of Emily sticking her legs straight out of the water in her float.



I loved the look of the cypress knots.






Fish






The sea grass tickled my toes.



Fish



Beautiful mermaid.



Unflattering picture, but still so much fun.









Rocky cave



We stopped at a rocky alcove and asked a girl to take our picture.






Fish that you can barely see.



Turtle sunning itself.




X marks the spot. Tar Har Har Har.

5 comments:

  1. That looks like such a lovely adventure!
    Also, have I told you lately that I love your hair? Cos I DO!
    -awk-ward.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checked your blog. great pics, i'm impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog, lovely pics...

    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete