Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finds from the Present....Finds from the Past

I wanted to post a few treasures found recently during my thrifting trip with my sister, a quick stop into Goodwill yesterday, and also a few clothing finds from trips past.


Old Navy striped exercise shirt with shelf bra built in = $3.50



Charlotte Russe sheer pink and black stripped shirt with ruched sides = $4.00



Forever 21 pink soft cotton shirt = $4.00



Cotton Express white with black stripes work shirt = $4.00



Forever 21 black collared shirt = $4.00



Closeup of detail on top of shirt



Cotton Express pink baby doll shirt = $3.50



Rapage open back halter shirt = $3.50



"X2" brand black tank top with silver design = $3.50



Gap jeans = $5.00



Faded Glory dark wash denim jeans = $5.00



Black and White striped/floral dress = $6.00



Anne Marie sheer floral dress = $6.00



Closeup of detail of flower



Anonymous brand white floral strapless sundress = $6.00



100% silk mumu = $6.00

The tag on this is in another language so I had to look up care instructions on how to clean silk online. It has no form to it but since it is silk, it feels so nice against my skin. Basically I just wear this around the house.



BB Dakota pink pvc jaket (which I use as a rain jacket) = $5.00 or $6.00





Front and Back of purse with vintage imagery on it = $3.99





Baileys Irish Cream cup = $0.59



Elephant necklace = $4.99


Saint Jude medallion (patron saint of lost causes) = $2.99

5 comments:

  1. I like the muu muu and the floral dress the most. It looks like you'll need new closet space soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the beauty of the new house. I have so much more space. I have two closets (one for fancy clothes and one for casual clothes) and a spare bedroom closet at my disposal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the cup and the elephant necklace the most. Also, score on finding jeans. I never find good jeans in thrift stores!
    -awk-ward.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL. Usually neither do I but my sister created this MOUNTAIN of jeans and brought them in there together so i just went through the pile of 20 and ended up with 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow some more goodies! I need to visit your goodwill! I can never find lovely clothes like that!

    ReplyDelete